Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
If you’re passionate about helping marketing campaigns come to life faster and more smoothly and enabling organizations to increase goal attainment and productivity, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Marketing Project Management - Contractor to join our Demand Generation team and work with the leadership team of our DevTools Business Unit. The role will help manage the process of creating sales and marketing strategy that meets the business objectives, as well as helping build the process of turning this strategy into functional plans, delivered on time and with the needed results.
What you'll do:
- Manage the strategic go-to-market planning process, as well as the marketing and sales tactical planning processes in a way that creates an aligned, cross-functional plan to achieve business objectives
- Help establish and then manage a process that transforms the high-level cross-functional plan into functional plans for the 4 teams involved in the marketing and sales execution: Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Developer Relations, and Sales
- Manage large cross-functional projects and campaigns, including:
- Ownership of project brief, scope of work, success criteria definition, resource allocation, facilitating approvals and managing expectations
- Developing, planning, and managing the project timeline to meet the forecasted delivery deadline
- Moving projects through all major stages of project execution, all the way to debriefing and reporting and creating visibility for progress and blockers to the stakeholders and leadership
- Lead the continuous improvement and implementation of processes that streamline the cross-functional collaboration between the 4 teams involved in the marketing and sales execution
- Solid marketing experience, preferably in an operations or project management role
- Successful track record of building and leading the change management of complex processes involving multiple teams throughout the organization
- Project management experience, including the implementation and/or use of related applications (e.g., marketing resource management, project management, process mapping tools)
- Understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue
- Digital marketing and field marketing experience is desirable
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you!