Data is exploding. Digital devices are proliferating. Interfaces are taking new forms. Everything must be connected. Developers need to deliver more sophisticated apps, faster than ever before. This is where Progress shines. Progress has always delivered the platform and tools that organizations need to develop and deploy mission-critical business applications. As the types of devices and types of interfaces on which applications run proliferate, the number of systems that need to be connected rises, and the amount of data that needs to be harnessed continues to skyrocket, organizations are looking for a modern platform that will enable them to quickly and easily develop and deliver tomorrow’s applications. Progress customers span the globe and include thousands of ISVs that build their business application offerings on Progress, and tens of thousands of organizations using Progress to build their own mission-critical applications.
What excites you? Sharpening the edge of advanced application development? Driving the future of cognitive business applications for a spectrum of customers? Teaming with smart people in a fun, collaborative atmosphere? Great, us too! Join us!
The Marketing Partner Development Specialist will contribute to developing and executing joint marketing programs with our Partner Account Managers and partners in North America and Latin America. This role requires an understanding of channel marketing programs across several models including ISVs, resellers, referral partners OEMs, and two-tier distribution. This individual will manage all channel marketing activities, including demand generation programs, partner events, partner portal maintenance, and partner communications. Must be driven, energetic, have presentation skills, and be able to collaborate and communicate with sales and customers. This role will be based in Progress’s Massachusetts offices while supporting the US, Canada, and Latin America.
This role will be based in our Waltham, MA office but working frequently from our Bedford, MA office as well.
About the Role:
- Participate in creating partner-ready demand creation programs designed to build-once, use many times by our partners
- Create channel-specific content to enable partners to effectively take Progress’ solutions to market
- Monitor the execution of channel-marketing programs by working closely with the channel sales team and marketing counterparts at partner organizations
- Update the global Partner Portal marketing content with campaigns
- Promote the channel mission, purpose, and needs both internally and externally to expand awareness of program, value to partners and increase revenues for all participants
- Monitor competitive partner programs, events and content to maintain Progress’ position as a leader in partner programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in channel marketing
- Marketing experience within the B-to-B software channel
- Channel marketing in a SaaS organization a plus
- Have driven demand gen programs through & with partners
- Experience co-developing marketing/MDF plans with partners
- Eloqua, Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Sitefinity or other CMS experience a strong plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!#LI-LG1