We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Marketing Operations Manager in our Waltham, MA location.JOB SUMMARY
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you have a deep understanding of Marketing strategy and technology as well as a desire to improve efficiency and the customer experience. You’ll work closely with sales operations, demand generation, field marketing and the business intelligence team to support a high-performance demand generation engine. This role is focused on designing, implementing and maintaining services that are critical to our marketing automation system and lead generation processes.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:Sales & Marketing Automation Strategy
- Contribute to consistent global process for the management of all leads for the organization
- Optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
- Provide leadership in the use of marketing automation & “go to” expert resource for marketing automation support
- Create processes to ensure accurate reporting of marketing metrics
- Summarize technical design to non-technical audiences; collect and maintain documentation
- Own our marketing technology stack (Eloqua, Bizible, D&B, GotoWebinar) and the sync to our CRM (Salesforce); manage support issues and escalations
- Make recommendations to stakeholders on best practices for improvement, introduce new technologies and educate others on new concepts/current processes and systems.
- Develop and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency, effectiveness and visibility into the data.
- Partner with Demand Gen and Field Marketing teams to monitor and improve lead management processes; ability to offer insights and recommendations for improvement and implement those changes.
- Enhance, test, and monitor the integration between Eloqua and & Salesforce for data quality & lead processing
- Work with data analysts and BI to establish processes to monitor lead flow and communicate trends to Marketing leadership and Sales
- Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation platform including ongoing integration efforts with CRM, campaign improvements, marketing execution and lead management troubleshooting
- Define processes to ensure Progress is leveraging the functionality available within Eloqua & SFDC to meet business requirements
- Monitor and maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with CAN SPAM, GDPR and related regulatory requirements.
- Serve as project manager and team lead for Marketing Operations working with cross-functional teams to integrate new technologies in times of company acquisitions.
- Responsible for determining scope, assigning tasks and setting deadlines for marketing operations.
- Facilitate open communication between stakeholders; identify and resolve roadblocks.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Extensive experience in Marketing Operations or similar position
- Experience working with Eloqua and Salesforce CRM in operational capacity preferred
- Experience collaborating with IT infrastructure group in past positions preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and project management skills
- Experience with providing innovative solutions to key business challenges preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with both customers and co-workers
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Internet applications
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!