We’re Progress –we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
As our Marketing Operations Analyst, you have a passion and understand Marketing technology as well as a desire to improve efficiency and the customer experience. You’ll work closely with sales operations, demand generation, field marketing and the business intelligence team to support a high-performance demand generation engine. This role is focused on supporting services that are critical to our marketing automation system and lead generation processes.Here are some of the things you will do in this role:Sales & Marketing Automation Strategy
- Contribute to consistent global process for the management of all leads for the organization
- Support lead scoring updates and data quality to ensure leads are passed to sales for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
- Assist with maintenance of our marketing technology stack (Eloqua, Hushly, D&B, GoToWebinar, Zoom) and the sync to our CRM (Salesforce)
- Partner with Demand Gen and Field Marketing teams to monitor and improve lead management processes; ability to offer insights and recommendations for improvement and implement those changes.
- Enhance, test, and monitor the integration between Eloqua and & Salesforce for data quality & lead processing
- Support processes to ensure Progress is leveraging the functionality available within Eloqua & SFDC to meet business requirements
- Monitor and maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with CAN SPAM, GDPR and related regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing Operations or similar position
- Experience working with Eloqua or a similar Marketing Automation tool (Marketo) and Salesforce CRM in operational capacity preferred
- Experience collaborating with IT infrastructure group in past positions preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and project management skills
- Experience with providing innovative solutions to key business challenges preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with both customers and co-workers
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Internet applications
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!