We are looking for a Social Media Intern to become part of our Global Demand Generation team for Progress Developer Tooling division.
Joining our team, you will be part of a newly formed task force aimed at growing traffic to support lead generation and online sales. As an intern, you will be working with a cross-functional team to increase social traffic via various social owned channels – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+.
What you will be doing most of the time?
- Be part of a team of experts focused on generating quality traffic from Social Media
- Plan, write, and schedule Social Media content aligned with our Social, Creative and Programs Teams
- Report on the funnel performance by social channel all the way through bookings
- Help develop best practices guidelines for Programs Team to ensure visibility is optimized
- Experiment with new social channels that can drive quality traffic for leads and online sales
- Research trends and come up with creative new ideas to drive awareness, engagement, and business results
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree
- Passion about social media
- Affinity for technology
- Creative, driven and friendly personality
- Ability to thrive in fast paced work environment, where change is constant
- Excellent English and communications skills
Apply now! We would be happy to tell you more about this opportunity.