Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Marketing Intern - Email Campaigns in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business
The Email Campaigns Marketing Intern will join the Marketing Operations team to support the needs of Progress’ diverse and growing demand gen and field marketing teams. As an Email Campaigns Marketing Intern, you will be focused on executing email marketing campaigns for global audiences. You will work closely with demand generation, product management, product marketing & marketing automation, CRM technologies and relies on multiple sources of internal system data to make it all come together within marketing automation.
Please, note that this is a full-time 6-month internship.
What you will do in this role:
- Learn all aspects of the setup & administration in Eloqua of Email campaigns and nurture programs for your product line(s)
- Learn how to manage and support issues and escalations
- Learn how to support web form strategy through execution of the development & support of new templates, forms, landing pages, emails
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree or graduating with a bachelor’s degree in the next year or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Internet applications
- Experience in marketing campaign execution preferred
- Experience working with Eloqua (or a similar marketing automation tool) and Salesforce CRM in operational capacity preferred
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generously paid internship program
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks!