We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Marketing intern/Werkstudent in our EMEA field marketing team.
In this role you will get hands-on digital marketing experience in one of the most exciting and upcoming international IT companies in the app dev, digital experience, network monitoring and secure file transfer space.
You will be working hand and hand with the marketing manager for the DACH region and supporting the campaign localization, social media, and web efforts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Building German landing pages
- Localizing and writing blogs
- Review and improve localizations of corporate demand generation campaigns
- Creating and communicating social media message (you are welcome to let your creativity go wild)
To be successful in this role, you should be/have:
- Finishing up a relevant university degree or being a student in Marketing, Communications, Administration, or another relevant field
- Native German language skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Motivation, proactiveness and desire to learn.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
If the above sound exciting and fits your aspirations, we would like to hear from you. Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!