We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Marketing Campaign Manager in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY
The Marketing Campaign Manager will lead a team of marketing campaign specialists to support the needs of Progress’ diverse and growing demand gen and field marketing teams. This person needs to effectively combine strategy and technology to impact business needs and have the ability to balance the drive for revenue with a positive customer experience. It is a unique role that requires experience working with demand generation, product management, product marketing & marketing automation, CRM technologies and relies on multiple sources of internal system data to make it all come together within marketing automation.
You must be able to manage complex business needs with competing priorities, be comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding environment where you will be handling high profile initiatives. Because of the collaborative nature of this role, you will need to be a strong project manager & relationship builder and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
Strategy & Team Management:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business needs & product lines
- Champion cross-functional execution of key strategies; team up with product management, product marketing, content team & demand generation on messaging, implementation & ongoing support
- Drive “test and learn” culture balanced with effective prioritization to generate actionable insights
- Provide updates to marketing and management teams
- Evaluate workloads and help Campaign Specialists prioritize work requests to achieve maximum efficiency
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Mentor Campaign Specialists by offering best practices and marketing automation training; train new hires in use of marketing automation technology.
- Own all aspects of the setup & administration in Eloqua of nurture programs; manage support issues and escalations
- Identify, evaluate & scope process improvements to nurture programs, which includes optimizing integrated applications
- Define processes to ensure Progress is leveraging the functionality available within Eloqua & SFDC to meet business requirements
- Support & develop new program flows and procedures within Eloqua & Salesforce
- Enhance, test, & monitor the integration between the web properties, Eloqua & Salesforce for data quality & lead processing
- Support web form strategy through execution of the development & support of new templates, forms, landing pages, emails
- Troubleshoot data and system issues by using a combination of system expertise, company knowledge, and detailed research
- Work with marketers to gather requirements for and implement complex lead generation/nurture programs or new technologies; act as technical architect for marketing campaigns
Data, Segmentation & Reporting:
- Manage campaign data support requests through Eloqua and in conjunction with our BI team
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues, where impacting nurture performance
- Collect data from multiple sources (Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Invoice data), and from Sales Operations to help correlate critical data points
- Understanding of Sirius Decisions waterfall and marketing metrics
- Provide timely insights and support to different internal business customers to support effective business decision-making
- Work with data analysts to create ad hoc and self serve marketing ROI reports
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Extensive experience in Marketing Campaign Management or similar position
- Experience managing marketing teams or as a team lead
- Experience working with Eloqua and Salesforce CRM in operational capacity preferred
- Experience collaborating with IT infrastructure group in past positions preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and project management skills
- Experience with providing innovative solutions to key business challenges preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with both customers and co-workers
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Internet applications
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!