We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
The Business Intelligence team is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology. Using industry-leading technologies, the BI team at Progress designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualizations, and analytic solutions. We turn raw data into actionable insight and enable our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
You will be part of a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insight to key business executives and decision makers across the organization.
Please, note that the duration of the internship is 6 months, full time (40h/ week).
Why is this a good opportunity for you?
You will gain invaluable, real-world experience by interning with the Progress Business Intelligence team. You’ll work closely shadowing the Market research analyst of the company, and alongside other business analysts, data scientists, reporting specialists, to help provide better understanding of the business processes and industry trends to key stakeholders in many aspects of the business, like product management, product marketing, product engineering, technical support, sales and others.
What You’ll Learn:
- The fundaments of different qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and best industry practices
- How to translate high-level business goals and needs into specific research projects
- How to write and build questionnaires in several survey platforms (Qualtrics, Qualaroo, TypeForm)
- Data cleaning and data processing
- How to create reports and dashboards in Tableau
- How to prepare data-driven analysis and provide actionable insights
- How to create and adhere to project plans and timelines
- Understanding of the software industry
On a typical day of the job you will:
- Support the corporate research analyst in their daily tasks
- Work with internal customers to solve existing issues in various business fields
- Drive research projects and survey campaigns execution
- Collaborate with the other team members on various analytical projects
- Bachelor’s degree or last year of studies in Marketing, Sociology, Statistics or Economics
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong interest in Customer Experience, Market Research, and Analytics
- Strong attention to detail
- Stellar communication skills in English
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply by sending us your CV and a short letter telling us why you want to join the team.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks