We’re Progress –we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
The Business Intelligence team is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology. Through the use of industry-leading technologies, the BI team at Progress designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualizations and analytic solutions. We turn raw data into actionable insight and enable our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions. This new individual will be part of a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insight to key business executives and decision makers across the organization. You will actively support the Sales, Marketing and Support organizations…to name a few.
You’ll work closely with the Market Research Lead, and alongside other BI analysts, data scientists, reporting specialists, to help provide better understanding of the business processes and industry trends to key stakeholders in many aspects of the business like product management, product marketing, product engineering, technical support, sales and others.
Some of the things you will do:
- Drive research projects and survey campaigns execution
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams and different business partners to identify business objectives and translate them into research design
- Design and execute the data collection process
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to generate meaningful customer insights and recommendations
- Apply basic statistical methodologies for deep-dive analysis
- Prepare meaningful reports and visualizations based on system, survey or combined sources data
- Maintain, monitor and communicate external market data and analysis
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or other relevant field
- 2 + years of experience in Market Research and Analytics
- Experienced in solving challenges for Marketing, Engineering, Support and Sales organizations using data and analytics
- Mastery of Powerpoint and Excel; previous experience with reporting tools (like Tableau) and survey software platforms (like Qualtrics) is a plus
- Able to drive multiple projects concurrently and juggle with conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Stellar communication skills in English
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
- Keeping up to date with the latest and greatest industry trends and introducing those to the company when relevant
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!