The Business Intelligence team is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology.
Through the use of industry-leading technologies, the BI team at Progress designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualizations and analytic solutions.
You will be part of the BI Performance Analytics team focused on turning data into actionable insights and enabling our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
Please, note that this is a one-year maternity cover position!
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Lead and manage research projects
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams and different business partners to identify business objectives and translate them into research design
- Design and execute the data collection process
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and generate meaningful consumer insights and recommendations
- Apply basic statistical methodologies for deep-dive analysis
- Prepare meaningful reports and visualizations based on system, survey or combined sources data
- Maintain, monitor and communicate market data and analysis
What would make you successful on this position:
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or other relevant field
- 4 + years of experience in Market Research and Analytics;
- Proficient in solving challenges for Marketing, Engineering, Support and Sales organizations using data and analytics
- Mastery of Powerpoint and Excel; previous experience with reporting tools (like Tableau) and survey software platforms (like Qualtrics) is a plus
- Able to drive multiple projects concurrently and juggle with conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Stellar communication skills in English
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.