We are looking for the right person to drive the Visual Studio Integration of Telerik products and assure that all Telerik and Kendo products are packaged and distributed to the customers with the needed quality.
The Software Engineer Manager will take the responsibility for the product and infrastructure as well as the management and development of the people on the product team.
- Influence and guide the product lifecycle
- Take care for the complete execution of tasks with large business impact while collaborating with Business Analysists, Product Managers and other teams'managers
- Manage priorities of different product lines and teams
- Lead and oversee the complete development lifecycle - planning, development, documentation, packaging, distribution, support, etc.
- Direct the implementation of the development choices and maintain consistency across the team in order to ensure the teammeets its objectives.
- Build and manage a team of developers focused on the Visual Studio Integration of all Telerik products
- Work with engineers to grow their technical and interpersonal skills, and ensure they have the right challenges and necessary resources
- Attract, hirе and mentor software engineers to build and develop highly effective and engaged team
- Lead and encourage cross-team collaboration within the Developer Tooling division
- Define and communicate team’s priorities, deliver results aligned with high-level business objectives, promote clear ownership and collaboration
- Foster innovation through encouraging diversity of thought, the sharing of new ideas, nurturing good ideas and creating an environment in which differences are used constructively to generate new solutions
- Engineering leadership experience, preferably in a product company
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring of the development team
- Ability to plan wisely - time, efforts and resourcesand to choose the most efficient method
- Deep technical domain knowledge in .NET and Visual Studio Extension
- A proactive, goal-oriented, accountable and self-structured way of working
- Fluency in English
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.