We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to lead our Developer Tooling Inbound sales team. Based in Waltham, MA - you will be a key part of the Global sales team, responsible for maximizing our selling potential in the North America territory, collaborating with demand generation and marketing to craft sales campaigns, and maintaining a high-efficiency, high-energy team.
The team is focused on the Telerik Developer Tooling business which enable our broad landscape of clients to build modern user interfaces for web, desktop and mobile applications.
About the Job:
- Coaching, mentoring and motivating the team – provide on-going feedback and support to improve performance
- Training new and existing inside sales representatives to increase sales productivity
- Holding sales representatives accountable to established revenue goals
- Achieving growth and hitting revenue targets by successfully managing a team of insides sales representatives
- Designing and implementing a strategic territory plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence within key accounts
- Owning recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Establishing a strong understanding of the data and levers that drive our business, managing to these levers and maintaining a reliable forecast
- Identifying emerging market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Highly motivated & driven to deliver results that meet & exceed goals
- Enthusiastic manager who thrives on coaching & developing sales professionals – business generation reps & all levels of inside sales reps
- Outstanding verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate, balance and prioritize multiple opportunities across a diverse product portfolio with varying ASPs
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales management experience w/ prior rep experience
- Experience using Salesforce.