Progress is looking for an License Management Services Specialist to join our Software Asset Management “SAM” team, focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Progress products. The SAM team offers a range of value-added services to address customers' license management and software license compliance needs that are transparent and consultative, based on proven processes and expert licensing capability, with a focus on maintaining strong customer relationships.
The License Management Services Specialist will engage with the customers and Account Managers to ensure the successful execution and completion of license compliance engagements. The position will be based in Sofia, Bulgaria reporting to the Progress hiring Director in Dublin, Ireland. This role will be responsible for performing impartial and co-operative license reviews within Progress’ customer base, located across the USA/EMEA regions.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Perform comprehensive and accurate analysis in relation to POA/SaaS reviews.
- Interpret complex license and support service agreements.
- Work with large volumes of data.
- Manage the audit announcement process and be the primary point of contact advocating Progress’s right to audit.
- Handle constant communication via multiple channels with contacts of various background/levels
- Work on specific license management related projects/presentations as required.
- Generate reports as required.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments such as Sales, Finance, Legal and Support.
What would make you successful in the role:
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- University Degree (or equivalent) – preferably in Information Technology, Finance, Accounting
- A positive, problem-solving, business-focused attitude with good judgment and ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- General working experience with MS Office Suite; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills; data analytics expertise is a plus; and must be quick to learn efficient use of other applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Experience in dealing with customer contracts is preferred
- Experience in license compliance and auditing practices is preferred
- Knowledge of software licensing
- Ability to conduct customer interviews to understand technical environments/deployments to ensure complete and accurate analysis.
Apply now!Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.#LI-NT1
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks