We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Learning & Development Specialist in Sofia. This is a great opportunity for someone with foundational experience who is looking to grow their career in the field of learning and development.
We are looking for a new addition to the Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress. Join us as we experiment, create and play with the types of talent development projects that establish Progress as the best chapter of our and our colleagues’ careers. We are passionate about building learning experiences that resonate and make a real impact on our employees, teams, and business. Join our team and our commitment to thoughtful, sensible, and actionable learning.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Partner with fellow Organizational Effectiveness team members to create engaging, forward-thinking learning opportunities and resources that meet business needs/challenges and advance the skills and career aspirations of our employees.
- Create an exceptional learning experience for our employees including building an engaging online learning portal for resources and managing live training.
- Curate, administer, and create e-learning experiences: self-paced modules, videos, toolkits, reading recommendations.
- Make a difference by partnering on a wide variety of talent development project areas related to communication skills development, technical learning, inclusion, and diversity, etc.
- Independently research best practices and establish the appropriate balance between academic insight, business expertise, and potential for practical application.
- Partner with our L&D Lead and other learning professionals across the company to coordinate technical learning needs analysis and vendor selection/management.
- Contribute to the effective facilitation and delivery of already established learning projects at the company.
- Measure the impact, effectiveness, and satisfaction of the various learning initiatives.
- Interact with various external training providers and coordinate the administration of our existing technical learning platforms. Research the local learning market for potential partners.
- Participate and contribute to the People team initiatives, related to learning and talent development.
- Bring learning subject matter expertise and a strong ability to collaborate with true curiosity and passion to make an impact to provide stellar learning experiences for our employees.
What you need to have:
- Knowledge and familiarity with the process of learning content creation, adult learning, organizational theory, and an insight into leading and emerging learning trends and best practices in the industry.
- Familiarity with learning management systems and experience with assessing learning effectiveness.
- Passion to share your expertise with others while also learning and growing as a talent development professional.
- A proactive approach to tasks and challenges, the ability to balance multiple projects and various stakeholders, as well as a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability and interest in working on a global/remote team with the ability to build rapport and relationships across distance.
- Curiosity and comfort in working with others, different cultures, teams, perspectives, and experiences.
- Fluent spoken and written English
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!