About the Team:
The Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress, part of Human Capital, is responsible for driving organizational performance and success through strategic initiatives and interventions in the field of learning & development, talent management, organizational culture, employee engagement.
We start our working day with the aim to build and foster a vibrant work environment at Progress that makes our colleagues around the globe feel valued, motivated and empowered to push the limits, and excel.
As a Learning and Development Specialist, you will be the driving force in designing, developing, delivering and evaluating highly-effective and relevant learning solutions to support the success of our leaders, managers and employees across five continents.
About the Role:
- Collaborating with the global Human Capital team to assess developmental needs and identify and design relevant learning approaches and solutions
- Designing and delivering, both in-house and with external experts, management development solutions to support the success of our first-time and experienced managers including a comprehensive Management Journey program to develop managers throughout their life as a Progress manager
- Supporting our product organizations in building and delivering effective technical learning solutions to enhance the technical capabilities of our talented engineers
- Strategically applying different learning channels and methods to ensure maximum participation, comprehension and application of the material (virtual learning; in-person sessions; action learning; coaching)
- Driving our efforts to deliver engaging, interactive and effective learning resources that support the development of the Progress employees, as well as the adoption of our strategic talent programs
- Contributing to the design and implementation of strategic initiatives in the field of leadership development for our senior leaders
- Driving efforts to stimulate the sharing of knowledge and best practices across our global organizations including managing our ‘Growth and Development’ portal on our intranet where employees can access learning and development resources
- Creating and implementing a framework for measuring the success of our learning and development initiatives
- Actively upgrading your expertise and knowledge of L&D trends, techniques and innovative approaches
- Experienced L&D professional. You have global L&D experience and a proven track record of designing and delivering learning solutions in a variety of ways (in-person; webinars; self-paced learning resources).
- Confident English speaker. You speak, understand and write in English completely fluently. You enjoy every opportunity to deliver a webinar or an in-person training session in English.
- Passionate about learning. You have a strong curiosity for exploring more and more effective and innovative ways to deliver learning solutions. You monitor the L&D latest research and practices and know how to apply them critically.
- Global team player. You can collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population. You have the ability and experience to collaborate with employees and managers across different teams and organizational levels.
- Tech-savvy. You know why, how and when to apply technology to increase the usability, accessibility and effectiveness of any learning solution. Familiarity with eLearning software is a plus.
- Always ready for/to change. You thrive in a VUCA environment. Agility and flexibility are among your strengths.
- Action-oriented self-starter. You take on difficult challenges and resolve problems when they arise without procrastinating. You can manage multiple priorities at once.
- Strong in your project management skills. You can manage effectively time, resources, and project stakeholders.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!