We are on the lookout for a Lead Technical Support Engineer for our Developer Tooling product line. The role calls for someone with sound understanding of customer service best practices who is not afraid of a challenge.
About the team
We’re a small team of experienced support engineers who are on a mission to change how technical support is delivered and perceived. Our focus is on ensuring exceptional customer experience for the developer tooling family of products – a set of productivity tools and UI components that improve efficiency for developers from various backgrounds.
The work we do impacts thousands of customers and hundreds of support agents daily, and we take great pride in always putting the customer first. We operate in a dynamic environment where priorities shift and present us with a constant stream of challenges.
This is a great job for someone who’s had experience supporting customers in complex technologies but is mostly motivated by spreading their knowledge across the team and working on workflow and automation initiatives.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Evolving the support workflow for a family of products used by thousands of developers throughout the globe
- Reviewing written communication, identifying areas of improvement and providing feedback to other support engineers
- Monitoring trends in the support key performance indicators and suggesting appropriate course of action
- Owning and managing challenging customer cases by collaborating with colleagues to find an appropriate solution for the customer
- Collaborating with other functions and departments on solving problems for our customer base
- Defining objectives that will positively impact the business on the support front, creating project plans for achieving the objectives and driving them
What would make you successful in the role:
- Knowledge on how to learn fast and on the job
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Solid understanding about the best practices in delivering superior customer service
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- Previous experience in independently managing projects is considered a plus
What you will get:
- Team of senior support engineers who are more than willing to share their knowledge and help you grow
- Informal and friendly environment
- A chance to join a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- The opportunity to work towards a vision, not only on individual tasks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.