The Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress, part of Human Capital, is responsible for driving organizational performance and success through strategic initiatives and interventions in the field of learning & development, talent management, organizational culture, employee engagement.
We start our working day with the aim to build and foster a vibrant work environment at Progress that makes our colleagues around the globe feel valued, motivated and empowered to push the limits, and excel.
As an L&D, Organizational Effectiveness Specialist, you will be the driving force in designing, developing, delivering and evaluating highly-effective and relevant learning solutions to support the success of our leaders, managers and employees across five continents.
As an L&D, Organizational Effectiveness Specialist, you will be:
- Collaborating with the global Human Capital team to assess developmental needs and identify and design relevant learning approaches and solutions
- Designing and delivering, both in-house and with external experts, management development solutions to support the success of our first-time and experienced managers
- Supporting our product organizations in building and delivering effective technical learning solutions to enhance the technical capabilities of our talented engineers
- Strategically applying different learning channels and methods to ensure maximum participation, comprehension and application of the material (virtual learning; in-person sessions; action learning; coaching)
- Driving our efforts to deliver engaging, interactive and effective learning resources that support the development of the Progress employees, as well as the adoption of our strategic talent programs
- Contributing to the design and implementation of strategic initiatives in the field of leadership development for our senior leaders
- Driving efforts to stimulate the sharing of knowledge and best practices across our global organizations
- Creating and implementing a framework for measuring the success of our learning and development initiatives
- Actively upgrading your expertise and knowledge of L&D trends, techniques and innovative approaches
How do we see our next L&D, Organizational Effectiveness Specialist?
If the above describes you and is fitting your career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
- Experienced L&D professional. You have global L&D experience and a proven track record of designing and delivering learning solutions in a variety of ways (in-person; webinars; self-paced learning resources).
- Confident English speaker. You speak, understand and write in English completely fluently. You enjoy every opportunity to deliver a webinar or an in-person training session in English.
- Passionate about learning. You have a strong curiosity for exploring more and more effective and innovative ways to deliver learning solutions. You monitor the L&D latest research and practices and know how to apply them critically.
- Global team player. You can collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population. You have the ability and experience to collaborate with employees and managers across different teams and organizational levels.
- Tech-savvy. You know why, how and when to apply technology to increase the usability, accessibility and effectiveness of any learning solution. Familiarity with eLearning software is a plus.
- Always ready for/to change. You thrive in a VUCA environment. Agility and flexibility are among your strengths.
- Action-oriented self-starter. You take on difficult challenges and resolve problems when they arise without procrastinating. You can manage multiple priorities at once.
- Strong in your project management skills. You can manage effectively time, resources, and project stakeholders.