We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are on the lookout for a talented Junior UX Designer who has an appetite and passion for discovering and applying innovative design solutions to user problems. This position will be part of our global User Experience team within our Core A suite of products. The mission of this team is to quickly prototype, build and test new technologies and help bring them to market. What you will do in this role:
- Help in defining the user experience, flows, interaction patterns, and the interface for external-facing products.
- Collaborate across development, research, and product management to assure the solutions align with user needs and business goals.
- Extremely detailed focused with good communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for leveraging the Progress Design Language, and the Progress brand guidelines while crafting user-centric solutions.
You should be passionate, curious, and a self-driven team player who has a strong collaboration ethic while working with a global multi-disciplinary team. For this role, you will need to have up to 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar position as well as experience with:
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
- User Flows / Storyboarding
- Wireframing (high and low fidelity)
- Interactive no-code prototyping for a variety of devices
- Using design systems
- Understanding visual design principals
- Ability to work across multiple tracks of work
- Adobe XD skills (Axure, Sketch, InVision are a bonus)
- Some HTML, CSS knowledge and skills
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!#LI-AG1
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!