We are looking for a Software Engineer, Tools & Infrastructure to join our Sitefinity CMS development team.
The job calls for a person with experience in software development and automation. You will work in a small team that leads the automation of the Sitefinity infrastructure by focusing on developing tools to run the product infrastructure systems, internal portals and systems, configuration management which require high professional combination of infrastructure systems engineering, software development and configuration management.
You will also work closely with other product teams to integrate and deliver external components and solutions.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Solid experience with Object-oriented programming. C#, ASP.Net (ASP.NET 4.0/4.5) MVC 4/5
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and JSON API
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Interest in product and application deployment techniques with configuration management like PowerShell DSC, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other.
- Interest to dive deep into Cloud automation - automatic deployments to Azure, Amazon or OpenStack using REST or other scripting languages
- Experience with source control systems and CI servers
It's a plus if you have experience with:
- Angular JS
- Testing tools and creating testing infrastructure
- Load balancing and proxying for TCP and HTTP-based applications
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Enhance internal tools and infrastructure
- Deliver on product roadmap
- Implementing API functionality using REST and various MS technologies
- Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of automation of the infrastructure tools and systems to help scale the company
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Collaborate with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa, cross team-functionally -Integration of configuration integration and deployments
- Write and review code
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, trainings and regular performance assessment
Then Apply Now!