We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Office Coordinator working in our Burlington MA headquarters. Please note this is NOT a senior level role.
The primary focus of the position is the delivery of office services to our Headquarters in Burlington, MA, to include facilities, purchasing and office services. This position reports to the Workplace Services Manager in Burlington. The position is located in Burlington, MA with heavy focus required on-site on a daily basis. The person will sit at the front desk and will be first person visitors see when walking into our space. This position requires building collaborative relationships with corporate personnel to identify and implement best practices, to leverage volumes and drive service and supply cost focus while maintaining or improving service levels in the office. Develop service and supplier relationships emphasizing reliability, quality and cost savings.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
: Assist in delivery of workplace services in Burlington
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Manage and organize the office including (but not limited to):
- Cleaning services
- Snacks and vending services such as coffee machines, multi-functional devices, etc.
- Delivery of materials and services such as office supplies & stationery
- Manage and maintain Community/Kitchen Area
- Greet and direct guests and visiting employees
- Mail management includes receiving and sorting mail, distribution, package signing, handling outgoing mail and collaborating with peers on large shipments.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures and continuously focus on efficiency and cost saving programs.
- Ensure that office activities and procedures are compliant to (local) applicable laws, policies, and best practice guidelines
- Assist in maintaining the office space including (but not limited to):
- Keep the office in good and orderly condition
- Contact Property Management to address issues, coordinate maintenance & repair
- Help maintain conference room areas
- Coordinate logistics support for the in-person meetings, training sessions, and other events including, but not limited to setting space, catering, deliveries, cleanup, working with property management in coordinating access, afterhours HVAC, etc.
- Manage access cards as directed by the Workplace Operations Manager
- Handle internal customer complaints or issues. Pass feedback or escalate when needed to management
- Assist with office moves
- Respond and address any incoming work tickets from ServiceNow, if assigned
- Support the team or other teams with various administrative tasks
- Excellent communicational, administrative and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, a proven team player and exhibit a consistent positive attitude.
- Must be a well-organized individual, able to self-manage and set priorities to meet deadlines and provide follow-up & feedback on all employee requests and business issues.
- Ability to learn fast, work well under pressure and juggle multiple and changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.