You will be:
- Participating in discussions for the overall architecture of the suite
- Design, development and delivery of UI components for Angular
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests for the components
- Participating in code reviews
- Create demos and sample applications to show component functionality
- Experience with Angular and accompanying libraries RxJS, NgRx, Angular Material etc.
- Experience with automated testing
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude
- Well qualified applicants will have experiences in the latest libraries and programming techniques
- You are smart, friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- Previous experience in creating UI components or libraries will be a plus
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.