We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
Our company helps developers become highly motivated and well-respected professionals. We are now looking for a Junior Full Stack Dev for our VSX, Builds and Installers Team. The team is responsible for Telerik products getting started experience by implementing Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code extensions, online installers, MSI and NuGet packages, OSX packages, etc. The team also maintains a huge build infrastructure across the company. We help the product teams deliver and deploy their great UI components.What will you do?
What will you need?
- Develop / maintain Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code extensions.
- Develop / maintain Windows Installer packages (MSI).
- Develop / maintain WPF applications.
- Write code that conforms with SOLID principles.
- Write unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Think a lot about backwards compatibility.
- Work with GIT and TFS
- Work directly with customers to help get their job done.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy
- Good understanding of code, algorithms, and strong analytical skills
- Strong OOP knowledge, demonstrated through projects (it could be even your homework)
- Good understanding of version control systems
- Curiosity and desire to improve both your front-end and back-end skills
- Be disciplined and organized person
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Some experience with .NET and C#.
- Basic knowledge in Visual Studio Code extensibility is a strong advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Visual Studio extensibility is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge / experience with RESTful services with ASP.NET Core is an advantage.
- Professional experience in software industry is an advantage
- Experience with WPF is an advantage.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related area will be considered as an advantage
- Good written and verbal English.
Vacation, Family and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!