Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Junior Support Developer Engineer in our Telerik UI for Blazor team, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
We are the leader on the market for UI Components and we develop an amazing tool for sharing Blazor code called Telerik REPL for Blazor. Our components are completely native to ensure a shorter development cycle, quick iteration, and cut time to market.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming and is also motivated by solving real problems for other developers. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving toolset to solve a constantly evolving array of problems. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to start.To be great in this role you need to have:
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Desire to communicate directly with customers (highly technical like us), mostly in written form
- Desire to solve technical problems and always be ready to share knowledge and help.
- Own designated code cases submitted by developers and make sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Dive into a variety of different scenarios and help in problem-solving and feature implementation.
- Work in an agile environment and be part of a knowledge sharing and cool team
- Research variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Run cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Communicate clearly with customers regarding technical issues and set the right expectations
- Escalate product issues to the team
- Log product defects and feature requests; provide the team with clear and complete information, when development assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Participate in knowledge capturing and continuous improvement (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.)
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!