We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. We are now on the lookout for a Junior Developer Support Engineer to join our Blazor UI team. We are the first to market with UI components for Blazor. Our components are completely native to ensure a shorter development cycle, quick iteration and cut time to market.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming and is also motivated by solving real problems for other developers. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving toolset to solve a constantly evolving array of problems. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to start.
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Desire to communicate directly with customers (highly technical like us), mostly in written form
- Desire to solve technical problems and always be ready to share knowledge and help.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Own designated code cases submitted by developers and make sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Dive into a variety of different scenarios and help in problem-solving and feature implementation.
- Work in an agile environment and be part of a knowledge sharing and cool team
- Research variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Run cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Communicate clearly with customers regarding technical issues and set the right expectations
- Escalate product issues to the team
- Log product defects and feature requests; provide the team with clear and complete information, when development assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps, and gathering information as necessary
- Participate in knowledge capturing and continuous improvement (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.)
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!