Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Junior Angular Developer Support Engineer
in the Kendo Angular Team,
you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.Here
you can read more about the daily life of a Developer Support Engineer at Progress.
You will be surrounded by experienced software and support engineers who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow as a professional.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming and is also motivated by solving real problems for other developers. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving toolset to solve a constantly evolving array of problems.What you will be doing most of the time as part of the Product team:
What to bring:
- Own designated code cases submitted by developers and make sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Dive into a variety of different scenarios and help in problem-solving and feature implementation.
- Work in an agile environment and be part of a knowledge-sharing and cool team
- Research a variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Communicate clearly with customers regarding technical issues and set the right expectations
- Log product defects and feature requests; provide the team with clear and complete information, when development assistance is required, carry out recommended diagnostic steps and gather information as necessary
- Participate in knowledge capturing and continuous improvement (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.)
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Problem-solving skills and broad technical curiosity
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- Angular, AngularJS, or TypeScript
- A source control system (e.g. Git)
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!