Kendo UI Builder is an innovative, multipurpose, medium code UI tool. It helps other developers build industry standard, data driven web applications by providing simple, yet powerful UI/UX, as well as flexible code extensibility model for advanced use cases. Kendo UI Builder allows developers to focus on their business logic rather than spending time on infrastructure and configuration, it does all the heavy lifting, leaving the fine parts to the developer.
What you will be doing:
- Working on an Electron/NodeJS/Angular/AngularJS based desktop application targeting other developers
- Implementing flexible and reliable UX
- Prototyping and developing end-user web apps, based on Angular, AngularJS (or other)
- You will be focusing on unit testing, bug fixing, and code reviews as a part of your day-to-day duties
What would make you successful in the role:
- Basic understanding of Angular and AngularJS
- Good grasp of NodeJS/ npm, how to work with modules, basic I/O
- Experience with source control systems, preferably Git
- Good understanding of REST services
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and keep track on new technologies
Experience/ familiarity with any of the below will be a plus:
- CI with Jenkins, Gitlab or other
- Experience with Kendo UI components
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.