Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed to help organizations develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. What will you do?
- Write high-quality code complete with unit and functional tests.
- Document and showcase new and existing features.
- Debug and fix challenging issues.
- Explore hot technologies like WebGL and WebAssembly to keep an edge over the competition.
- Help customers with troubleshooting and using our products.
- Assist with the integration of the products in the Kendo UI family.
What will be an advantage?
- Working knowledge with Git.
- Good written and spoken English.
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to level up and to also enjoy:
- Experience in Web development
- Former education in the field of Mathematics
- Interest in computer graphics
Vacation, Family and Health
- Good remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones