We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are on the lookout for a knowledgeable and motivated IT Systems Engineer to join the IT Infrastructure Services Team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for configuration, maintenance, and support of the IT infrastructure. The role is focused on Microsoft Exchange, Teams, Office 365 suite, Email Security, and Call Center solutions. A successful candidate will also cover Windows Server, Active Directory, and SQL.
What you would do on a typical day on the role:
- Administration and management of hybrid unified communication infrastructure, including Email, Telephony, VoIP Call Centers, and Collaboration tools.
- Assisting M&A integrations of newly acquired companies.
- Troubleshooting issues to providing resolutions and root cause analysis.
- Working with vendors` support to investigate problems in Cloud or 3rd party systems.
- Assisting the End User Services team with complex client-side issues.
- Monitoring and assessment of systems and services and proposing optimizations.
- Enhancing users` experience by improving existing or introducing new systems and processes.
- Working in close collaboration with the other team members spread around the globe.
- 5+ years of experience in IT with a proven record of delivering high-quality service.
- Strong knowledge of Email, Email Security, Exchange Server, MS Teams and Office 365 suite.
- Hands-on experience with Exchange Server, Skype for Business/Teams, SharePoint, Office 365 Suite administration, Active Directory, SQL, and Virtualization Platforms (VMWare and Hyper-V).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly focused, responsible, and reliable.
These are the skills which we consider an advantage but are in no way a must:
- Microsoft, Cisco, or similar industry certifications.
- Experience with email infrastructure migrations.
- Experience with Mimecast or other Email Security services.
- Experience with Automation Deployment (Ansible, Terraform, vRealize)
- Knowledge about Azure Cloud Services or AWS
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation.
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!