Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and motivated IT Systems Engineer to join the IT Infrastructure Services Team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for configuration, maintenance, and support of the IT infrastructure. The role is focused on Microsoft Exchange, Teams, Office 365 suite, Email Security, and Call Center solutions. A successful candidate will also cover Windows Server, Active Directory, and SQL.
- Administration and management of hybrid unified communication infrastructure, including Email, Telephony, VoIP Call Centers, and Collaboration tools.
- Assisting M&A integrations of newly acquired companies.
- Troubleshooting issues to providing resolutions and root cause analysis.
- Working with vendors` support to investigate problems in Cloud or 3rd party systems.
- Assisting the End User Services team with complex client-side issues.
- Monitoring and assessment of systems and services and proposing optimizations.
- Enhancing users` experience by improving existing or introducing new systems and processes.
- Working in close collaboration with the other team members spread around the globe.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
- Solid experience in IT with a proven record of delivering high-quality service.
- Strong knowledge of Email, Email Security, Exchange Server, MS Teams and Office 365 suite.
- Hands-on experience with Exchange Server, Skype for Business/Teams, SharePoint, Office 365 Suite administration, Active Directory, SQL, and Virtualization Platforms (VMWare and Hyper-V).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills.
- Highly focused, responsible, and reliable.
Skills considered an advantage:
- Microsoft, Cisco, or similar industry certifications.
- Experience with email infrastructure migrations.
- Experience with Mimecast or other Email Security services.
- Experience with Automation Deployment (Ansible, Terraform, vRealize)
- Knowledge about Azure Cloud Services or AWSExperience with PowerShell scripting and automation.
Here’s what we offer:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!