As a User Experience (UX) Designer Intern you will be part of the development of our web presence. Working closely with all in-house Customer Experience team members involved in the web development process, you will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to building creative and efficient UX designs. You will be part of the Digital Marketing team and will be working closely with web designers, product managers and Front-end developers.
An ideal candidate for this position would be a student or a recent graduate, a quick learner, a hustler, and a team player who wants to get his/her hands “dirty” and collaborate with our creative team.
The internship is for the duration of 6 months.
In this role you will:
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings
- Discuss, defend and debate UX concepts and ideas with team members
- Help conduct user-research and competitive websites research
- Work with business requirements, business goals, use cases and user stories
- Assist in the creation of interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams and other UX design deliverables, from concept to iterative improvements
- Follow the established practices, UI patterns and design guidelines within the team
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for a career in the UX Design field
- Deep UX design understanding (creating wireframes, prototypes, site maps and user flows)
- Some experience with wireframing/prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch, UXPin)
- Some knowledge of interpreting analytics, metrics, usability testing and user data
- Self starter and quick learner
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a brief letter telling us why would you like to join the Progress Design team.