We are now on the lookout for a Technical Engineer Intern to join our Web Forms UI team responsible for the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX suite and work with the large community of developers relying on the AJAX suite for building and maintaining web applications under tight deadlines.
You'll be a member of our technical staff, working with the product development teams. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but who’s most motivated by solving real problems for real people. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving tool set to solve a constantly evolving array of problems. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to succeed in it.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Joining the team in resolving issues submitted by other developers and making sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Running cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Communicating clearly and precisely with our developer customers regarding technical issues and setting the right expectations
- Escalating product issues to the product teams
- Logging product defects and feature requests; providing the Engineering team with clear and complete information, when engineering assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Participating in knowledge capturing (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries).
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio and related tools: debuggers, profilers, network monitors
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A great onboarding еxperience with the valuable support of high skilled Guide and Manager
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
Then we would be happy to hear from you!