We are on the lookout for Software Engineering Interns to join our .NET teams, including Telerik UI for WinForms, WPF and Xamarin. Joining the team, you will be surrounded by experienced software engineers who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow with them.
This is a great career start and is suitable for students and recent graduates. The duration of the internship is 6 months.
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem solving skills
- Solid ground in fundamental computer science, with academic and basic practical programming experience
- Knowledge in C#
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
If the above fits your skills and experience, apply now with your CV and a Cover letter sharing why do you want to join our team.
What you will be doing most of the time as part of the product team:
- Research and implement new functionalities and features with the support of our experienced developers
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Escalate product issues to the more experienced developers in the team
- Write unit tests
- Participate in code reviews for final polishing of the produced code
- Participate in knowledge capturing (e.g. create new knowledge resources and update the existing ones)
- Provide high-quality development support to Telerik customers to help get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be an awesome learning experience.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Detailed onboarding program build to help you get started and grow during this internship
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Send us a CV and a Cover letter sharing why do you want to join our team.
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.