We are on the lookout for a Data QA Engineer Intern to join our Data Warehouse team. In this role you would be contributing to the team’s efforts in gathering and structuring all necessary data for various reports, dashboards and analyses used by the management to drive the business to success. Additionally, you will have the chance to use the leading market tools and technologies and collaborate with some of the greatest experts in the field.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Validate the data warehouse data, both manually and through using automated tools
- Perform releases to test environment and coordinate releases to production environment
- Prepare SQL queries
- Review and maintain documentation
To be successful in this role you shall have:
- Experience/interest in the QA field
- Experience with Excel
- Critical thinking and attention to the detail
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Experience with T-SQL or PL/SQL would be an added advantage
- An education related to Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or a related discipline would be considered a plus
- Down-to-earth, creative, driven and friendly personality
If all of the above sounds like you and you are looking for:
- An opportunity to gain knowledge in QA, data warehousing and database development areas
- A team culture promoting constant learning and innovation
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A real opportunity for career mobility and growth
- A company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your job and career
This internship opportunity is also suitable for students.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a letter telling us why would you like to join the Progress team.