We are looking for an Intern to join our Web Presence Team. The team is a part of the Digital Marketing division at Progress and is responsible for the look and feel of all public web assets of the company. Their primary goal is to ensure unmatched user experience across all touch points of the Progress online presence. As in Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to join a high-performing team of experts and learn from their superb experiences by supporting them in their efforts to create engaging web interfaces with logical and thought out behaviors and actions.
To be successful in the role you shall have:
- Basic Quality Assurance skills
- Can-do attitude
- Fluent English and great communication and interpersonal skills
And these will be of a great plus:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (desired)
- Previous experience with content management systems (desired)
Your scope of work will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Day-to-day communication with various stakeholders and managing small to medium-size support projects
- Making content changes on the company web site
What's in it for you:
Joining Web Presence team, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that builds a sense of community inside and outside of its office walls. You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Apply now by sending us your CV and a letter telling us why would you like to join the team.