We are on the lookout for an intern to join our creative team and work on exciting design projects that will provide you with hands on experience with the design tools and learning opportunities to kick off your designer career.
An ideal candidate for this position would be a student or a recent graduate, a quick learner, a hustler, and a team player who wants to get his/her hands “dirty” and collaborate with our creative team.
The internship is for the duration of 6 months.
In this role you will be able to participate in the creative process of:
- Building end to end digital experiences across our company brand web properties and applications
- Designing creative assets for marketing campaigns, such as banners, headers, icons, blogs, emails, social media and newsletters
- Designing web and print design assets for corporate identity and branding, collateral, exhibit graphics, posters, event swag, product brochures, flyers, e-books, case studies, ads
- Designing variety of other marketing needs such as infographics, diagrams, signage, PPT presentations, video storyboards, illustrations
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant education in Design or Visual Communication and passion for a career in the Graphic Design field both digital or print
- Basic knowledge and experience with design tool set such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Self starter and quick learner
- Passionate about design and UX
Apply now by sending us your CV and a brief letter telling us why would you like to join the Progress Design team.