The Inside SalesRepresentative is responsible for generating and developing sales and maintaining strong relationships for the allocated customer accounts and/or territories. In this role, the ISAM will have quota responsibility and will also need to work cross-organisationally to coordinate pre-sales, professional services, and support resources to drive successful solutions for customers.
- Manage assigned accounts/territories by nurturing business relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and managing the sales process with an in depth understanding of the client’s buying process;
- Order management process (quote generation, order fulfilment, approvals processes etc)
- Successfully build and progress pipeline through proactive calling efforts to clients;
- Accurate forecast in CRM system;
- Support marketing or product campaigns to achieve quota;
- Work with Partner sales team for account coverage;
- Measure, monitor and manage accounts sales performance and provide updates to management;
- Participate and coordinate the appropriate pre-sales, services and support resources to successfully deliver solutions to clients;
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Must be result-driven and capable of delivering consistent new business and growing and/or maintaining existing businesses.
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and external customers focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment.
- Good verbal communication skills with good telephone etiquette and a pleasant voice.
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, pleasant disposition, good attitude, hard working, patient and possesses a strong willingness to learn.
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce a plus.