With the prospect/customer in mind, the Inside Sales Representative achieves targeted quota through managing inbound communications across a broad array of media with the express expectation of creating, qualifying and closing revenue opportunities leveraging the Progress portfolio of products, solutions, services and/or workflow knowledge, resources, systems and processes.
In addition, proactive outbound calling, chat, email and demonstrations will aid in achievement of your targets.
As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of wowing our prospects with our products and turning them into passionate, loyal customers.
· Generating sales lead from Inbound and Outbound cold calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding website inquiries.
· Make sure leads are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, schedule demonstrations with prospective clients, and continue to follow up with prospective clients throughout the sales cycle
· Implement sales strategies and specific Account Plans that demonstrate the ability to resolve customer's business challenges and to identify opportunities resulting in quota attainment.
· Generate revenue/bookings through cross-selling and/or upselling from existing customer base.
· Identify complex qualified sales leads to Sales Representatives.
· Adopt a cadence of discovery and positioning with prospect/customer via various online tools for lead generation.
· Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms and all products to apply towards quota attainment.
· Build, accurately qualify and report on pipeline commensurate with targeted pipe:quota ratio.
· Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
· Identify and secure good relationships with the key decision maker(s).
Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business
4-5 years sales experience in software sales with a track record of exceeding goals
Ability to speak comfortably with prospects and clients in a variety of different mediums (onsite, phone, virtual meeting, etc.)
A good understanding and experience in the software industry.
Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams spread worldwide.
Understands sales techniques, products/processes and technology
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
Team Player, target oriented, flexible; self-initiative; goal oriented; multi-tasking ability
Experience with Salesforce is advantageous