We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Sales Representative for our DevTools group in Waltham, MA office.JOB SUMMARY:
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual to cover designated territories in the North America region with exceptional interpersonal skills. As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of continuously monitoring the installed base and identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell with our products into our passionate and loyal customers. The role will also cover finding, qualifying and closing opportunities with new customers.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Achieve targeted quota through managing inbound communications across a broad array of media with the express expectation of creating, qualifying and closing revenue opportunities focused on 80%+ inbound leads for the Telerik Developer Tooling and Test Automation products.
- As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of evaluating each current and potential customer and identifying needs for our products.
- Generate revenue/bookings through cross-selling and/or upselling from existing customer base and new accounts.
- Occasional travel may be required at times (up to 10%) mostly for customer visits or conference attendance
- Experience in a sales environment, preferably in a high-volume transactional software sales capacity.
- Developer tooling sales experience is a plus but not required
- Very comfortable managing an entire sales lifecycle – from lead management to closing deals
- Prospect into existing accounts to supplement inbound lead volume
- Ability to read and forecast your business
- Experience with a CMS is a must and with Salesforce.com is an advantage
- Excellent time management abilities allowing you to chunk your day in a way to get through all required daily activities
- Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms and all products to apply towards quota attainment.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!