We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, multi-tasking individual who can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis. Our EMEA Inside Sales team is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking for candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment within a fun and dynamic team setting. Full sales training, including the fundamentals of forecasting and pipeline management will be given alongside product training.
If you have previous exposure to some form of high volume business and are looking to move into a role in which you will learn, develop and enhance your sales skills and knowledge of the software industry, then this is the perfect match for you!
The role will involve:
- Providing our customers with a great user experience while learning about customer needs and requirements
- Nurturing and qualifying incoming leads via telephone and email into a pipeline of multiple deals that will generate revenue
- Managing a pipeline and forecast of opportunities
- Identifying, qualifying, overcoming objections, and closing prospects against a quarterly deadline
- Providing detailed feedback to sales management on a regular basis
- Predominantly working out of Salesforce.com CRM for all sales activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong team orientation, a positive attitude and ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Highly commitment IT Skills
- Previous experience with using a CRM would be highly advantageous