We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Inside Sales Representative for our Developer Tools product group in our Burlington, MA location. Please note that this role will start remotely due to our current pandemic shut down, however will transition into the Burlington MA office once we reopen safely in the future (date TBD). Candidates must be local to that area from the beginning.JOB SUMMARY:
We are on the lookout for an Inside Sales Associate for our Developers Tooling division to help us grow our client base within the Americas with a focus on the CALA region. In this role you will be exposed to all aspects of our new and expansion selling motions while being a liaison for our Partners across the region. You will proactively contact and qualify prospective customers that result from direct requests for trial, demo or quote, or are identified through marketing programs and prospecting campaigns.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Managing and qualifying inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities to convert to closed business
- Prospecting into underqualified inbound leads with the goal of engaging and converting them
- Prospecting into an existing customer base with the goal of strengthening and expanding existing relationships
- Collaborating with your manager and teammates to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintaining and updating Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Using tools like ZoomInfo, Chorus.ai, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to support your prospecting and overall sales cycle.
- Attending regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
- Minimum of 2 year of inbound or outbound sales experience (managing a full sales cycle)
- Passion for the tech industry and selling
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident personality
- Go-getter, systematic and organized
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must
- Fluency in Portuguese is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Willingness to work flexible hours to cover the respectively client territories (when needed)
- Previous tele-qualification experience a plus
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!