We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual to cover designated territories in the North America region with exceptional interpersonal skills. As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of continuously monitoring the installed base and identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell with our products into our passionate and loyal customers. The role will also cover finding, qualifying and closing opportunities with new customers. This role is an Inside Sales Representative working in our Waltham MA office
About the Team:
Progress Americas team is not an ordinary team, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful teams - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retain and surround ourselves by the most talented individuals.
About the Role:
With the customers in mind, the Inside Sales Rep achieves targeted quota through managing inbound communications across a broad array of media with the express expectation of creating, qualifying and closing revenue opportunities focused on Sitefinity CMS and leveraging the entire Progress portfolio of products, solutions, services and/or workflow knowledge, resources, systems and processes. In addition, proactive outbound calling, chat, email and demonstrations will aid in achievement of your targets. As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of evaluating each current and potential customer and identifying needs for our products.
* Occasional travel may be required at times (up to 20%)
* 2+ years’ experience in a sales environment, preferably in an Account Manager capacity. This role is handling existing accounts/partners and new business development.
* CMS industry experience is a plus.
* Handle existing accounts, including processing orders, handling contract negotiations, upselling when appropriate, and expanding accounts when opportunities present themselves
* Prospect into new accounts, identify, create and close Sitefinity CMS Opportunities.
* Implement sales strategies and specific Account Plans that demonstrate the ability to resolve customer's business challenges and to identify opportunities resulting in quota attainment.
* Generate revenue/bookings through cross-selling and/or upselling from existing customer base and new accounts.
* Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms and all products to apply towards quota attainment.
* Ability to demonstrate CMS capabilities to prospects and clients.
Identify and secure good relationships with the key decision maker(s)
* Bachelors Degree in Technology or Business preferred but not required