We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Sales Representative to focus on new business development.
In this role you will be responsible for successfully selling Telerik Testing Tooling value proposition that enables thousands of developers & QAs to test their web apps along with web service / API and load testing. You will be mainly approaching inbound leads, primarily over the phone. However, maintaining relationships with existing Testing customers will also be required. Target clients will consist of developers and QAs across various in size organizations globally.
In this role, you will:
- Follow up on qualified and unqualified inbound leads – engage them through a mix of channels including phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Reach out to existing customers to ensure they are successfully using our products
- Follow methodically the Sandler selling methodology to hit or exceed your personal goals and close business doing that
- Provide our customers with a great user experience while learning about their needs and requirements
- Do a basic demonstration of the product to help engage customers when needed
- Accurately forecast and manage a pipeline
- Provide detailed feedback to sales management and the product teams on a regular basis
- Involve the sales engineering and product support teams to help customers achieve their goals
- Keep Salesforce records up to date for all sales activities at all times
We are looking for sellers who are:
- Committed to win - possess a consistent drive to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Curious about test automation - have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and technologies that are critical to app testing success
- Critical thinkers - can find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation
- Self-aware with a drive to grow - acknowledge their strengths and weaknesses and take feedback to grow.
- Great communicators - can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospective customers
- Good at time management – prioritize their time and be efficient in every aspect of the job
- Minimum of 2 year of inbound or outbound sales experience (managing a full sales cycle)
- Passion for the tech industry and selling (experience selling any software is a plus and testing software a bigger plus)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours to cover the respectively client territory when needed
- Willingness to travel to events, clients and other Progress locations for up to on average 10% of the time
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!