We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. In this role, you will be managing a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. You will act as a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and smooth delivery of our solutions.
To succeed in this role, you must be great in identifying our customers’ needs, exceeding their expectations and providing a fantastic customer experience. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should achieve sales quotas and maintain a run rate of approximately $ 500 000 a year.
Your area of responsibility:
- Operate as the main point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, per customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven relevant experience as an Account Manager or other related experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
If you’re a top performer and a consistent overachiever, and are looking for an exciting, new job, we would be happy to hear from you!