We are looking for a Sitefinity Inside Sales Representative to identify and close direct software deals in the context of Digital Experience, Web Content Management and Rapid Application Development within the French territory, requiring both English and French language fluency.
If you were to be part of our team here are some things you would have done last week
- Achieved or exceeded your sales revenue quota
- Fulfilled a targeted number of proactive prospecting interactions such as phone conferences, demonstrations, outbound calling, chat, email, webinars etc.
- Proactively developed business, built pipeline, created new opportunities and advanced them through the funnel
- Added value to the interlocutors by providing insights in trends and issues, demonstrating business impacts and outlining beneficial solutions
- Analyzed the competitive landscape, potential use cases, champions and demonstrated differentiation to win against the competition
- Closely cooperated with alliance team and leveraged the influence and insight of our partners
- Actively managed, tracked and precisely forecasted revenue opportunities in the CRM
- Created account plans and strategies to scale and grow business opportunities
If this sounds like you do you have the following?
- Degree in computer science or Business with affinity and ambition for sales career
- 3-5 years new business sales experience with track record of success, preferably within a software vendor
- Knowledge of application development platforms and digital experience solutions
- Highly motivated, results driven, hunter mentality and eager to learn
- Familiar with selling methodologies, customer engagement models and CRM applications
- Native French and fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or on any Cloud, on any platform and on any device with minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Over 400,000 end-user customers globally run on Progress OpenEdge-based applications, and more than 1,400 ISVs around the world are powered by Progress Software.
Apply with your CV and cover letter in English please.