We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Account Manager in Sofia.
The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially minded, has strong sales and social skills and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis.
Your area of responsibility:
- Managing a set of named accounts across countries such as Italy, Poland, Finland, Sweden, and other countries within the EU.
- Actively liaising with your set of named accounts to build a strong and lasting relationship
- Help existing customers and partners by providing insights into trends and issues, demonstrating business impacts and outlining effective solutions
- Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape to be able to better present the benefits of using our software solutions
- Actively handle, track and precisely forecast revenue opportunities in Salesforce
- Craft account plans and strategies to scale and grow business opportunities
- Fluency in English
- You will be fluent in one of the following languages, Italian, Polish, Finnish or Swedish
- Proven account management and/or sales experience with а track record of success, preferably within а software company
- Knowledge of development tools, databases, ERP systems or web technologies
- Highly motivated, results-driven, with an excellent customer service mentality and eager to learn
- Familiar with selling methodologies, customer engagement models and CRM applications
- A degree in Business or in Computer Science will be an advantage
- Affinity and ambition for a career in account management in the software industry
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!