We’re Progress – we offer leading solutions for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are currently on the lookout for an Inside Account Manager based in our EMEA office in Rotterdam to join our French Sales team and focus on both account management and new business development. The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially minded, has strong sales and social skills, and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis.
You will recruit, grow, and enable customers and application partners to deliver solutions for application development, data interoperability, and enterprise integration. To be successful in this role you shall thrive in relationship building while challenging customers and application partners to think differently about their business. As you will be acting as a consultant for our partner community from a diverse background, audience-centric communication, a good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
Your focus area:
- Recruit, lead and develop customers and application partners and implement specific partner & account plans, resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption, integrated offerings, and GTM strategies
- Generate revenue/bookings, license, subscription, services, and new maintenance across all offerings
- Build, qualify and report on pipeline
- Proactively acquire industry/ product knowledge across all platforms, applications, and products to ultimately ensure quota attainment i.e. product seminars, etc.
- Analyze competitive landscape, use cases, champions and frameworks to demonstrate differentiation and outline Progress’s unique selling points
- Become a customer ally by adopting a cadence of discovery and positioning with our prospects and customers to enable an aligned value offering
- Identify and secure a diverse set of relationships with the key decision-makers
- Deliver high impact account/ territory plans and presentations through teaming with key internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Product Management, Development, Finance, Professional Services, and Tech Support
- Engage in discussions to define business and technical/ product challenges, map these to our technologies and then overcome objections
- Proven experience in recruiting and managing customers/partners and can demonstrate C level relationship building
- Sales experience in software and/or services sales
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure
- Fluent in French and English
If the above matches your experience and career aspirations, then we would be happy to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great team and to also benefit from:
- 24 days’ vacation (increased after years of service) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution
- Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Company-paid commuting/mileage reimbursement
- Fitness Program, allowing you to choose a gym and enjoy the discount and tax-advantage
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!