We're Progress and we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Account Manager to focus on managing business with existing partners and clients in our Northern European and Russian speaking regions.
The role is a good fit for someone who is business-minded, has a strong sales background, and is passionate about closing deals, growing relationships with clients/partners and identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. You will help our customers and partners to deliver solutions for digital transformation and application development.
What you will do:
- Engage and lead customers and partners resulting in identifying new opportunities, driving adoption of existing solutions and ensuring long term commitment to the Progress portfolio of products
- Cross-sell and up-sell within the solution portfolio of Progress
- Engage in discussions to define business or technical or product challenges, and map these to our technologies
- Research accounts, identify key players, build trust and grow the network of contacts at each account
- Proactively acquire industry and product knowledge across platforms, applications, and products
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, use cases, key differentiators
- Build pipeline, forecast and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics that are applicable for the role
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Fluency in both Russian and English
- Passion about selling software products and some previous experience in a similar role/ domain
- Know-how in solution selling, identifying clients’ needs and mapping them to a solution
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong pipeline management skills
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!