We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Account Executive to focus on new business development in the DACH region.
The role is a good fit for someone who is business-minded, has a strong sales background, and is passionate about closing deals with net new clients. You’ll be processing qualified leads and will be selling throughout the DACH region with a focus on the secure file transfer, the network monitoring, the data connectivity, and the digital experience software solutions of Progress.
You will have access to any net new client within the territory, regardless of their size or the vertical which is an excellent opportunity to establish a relationship and win deals of any size, potentially with some of the biggest companies on the market.
What you'll do:
- Drive revenue from Net New clients from the high growth products within the Progress portfolio
- Work on qualified inbound leads and execute on outbound lead generation activities
- Review, contact and qualify the leads
- Have strong phone presence and dialing dozens of calls per day
- Research accounts, identify key players, build strategies on how to win the deals
- Engage with Progress partners to work together on the opportunities and sell through them
- Build pipeline, forecast and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics related to lead management, pipeline generation, coverage, close rate, lead conversion, etc.
- Perform basic online product demos to prospects
- Cross-sell and up-sell within the product portfolio of Progress
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Be aware of the competitive landscape
- Fluency in both German and English
- Passion about selling software products and some previous experience in a similar role/ domain
- Know-how in solution selling, identifying clients’ needs and mapping them to a solution
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences
- Able to ask the right questions to qualify the opportunity and reach to the right stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Prior cold-calling experience in high-tech software and eager to follow up on new leads daily
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems and/or Networking Software and/or File Transfer and/or Data solutions is a benefit
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!