The Demand Generation team at Progress is looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist.
Are you passionate about the web? Are you curious what drives the behavior of website users? Do you like to challenge the status quo and think of new ways to improve yourself and things around you? Be part of a high-performing team based in Sofia. Work with great mentors who are experts in high-velocity demand generation. Learn what it takes to market to software developers and apply your skills to help this team generate more traffic and awareness on the web via search optimization and social media channels. Help growth hack our traffic.
As part of the team you will:
- Become the on-team expert for various inbound channels such as SEO, Blog, Social, etc.
- Develop & execute plans to grow website traffic & conversions via those channels
- Participate in the development of content amplification guidelines by channel for campaign optimization
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing team on keyword research, optimization strategies, and audits of our web properties. Work closely with our Programs Managers to implement them
- Join forces with various Content and Design experts to ensure content they create supports our traffic goals for SEO, Social and generating inbound links
- Experiment with new owned or paid channels to drive quality traffic, leads and online sales
- Report on funnel performance by channel all the way to bookings
- Identify levers driving online sales, so that we can be predictable
Skills and experience
- Hands-on experience with SEO, content management, social media, Google Analytics
- Curious and proactive person who believes the devil is in the details
- A data-driven person with strong analytical and notable Excel skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Math, Statistics or Economics preferred